Dear valued Amity Travel friend and customer,
We want to share some exciting news with you!
After some 55 years of proudly serving travellers from our office in the Floreat Forum, we are embarking on a new and exciting journey of our own.
On Friday, the 1st of December 2023, we will be relocating our shopfront and moving to a new working model that increases our flexibility and continues to offer clients the very highest levels of service and expertise.
We want to assure you that we are still fully operational and 100% dedicated to helping you enjoy this big, beautiful world.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We’re Going Remote: As part of our commitment to adapt to changing times and improve our efficiency, we have decided to transition to a remote working model. This means we will be contactable by phone and email for all your travel needs.
However, for those who prefer face-to-face interaction, we will also be keeping an ‘appointment only’ presence at the Forum, so please be sure to call!
- Business as Usual: Despite the change to our working environment, our ‘above and beyond’ approach to service remains unchanged.
You also have the comfort of knowing we remain accredited by ATAS (Australian Travel Accreditation Scheme) and IATA (International Air Transport Association) to give you total peace of mind.
- Updated Contact Information:While you won’t find us at our old Floreat Forum premises, you can reach us through the same email and phone contacts:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (08) 9387 5822
- Appointments: We are available for in-person appointments at the Floreat Forum (in an alternative office space) and now have options to meet outside usual business hours, or in the Perth CBD
- Follow us on Instagram: @amitytravelcentre
- Website: amitytravel.com.au
- Postal: PO Box 86, Floreat WA 6014
- Enhanced Flexibility:Our remote working model allows us to provide even more flexibility in planning and supporting your travels. Think of it as ‘travel concierge’!
We are excited about this new phase and the opportunities it brings to better serve you. If you have any questions or concerns about the transition, please don’t hesitate to drop past our current office (until December 1st), or call or email anytime.
Finally, we would like to express our sincere gratitude for your friendship, trust and support over the past 55 years, and look forward to it continuing for many years to come.
With kind regards,
Luke, Sandy and Bruce